The position Support Engineer is a part of the IS Support Area – IS Support Services.
The scope for IS Support Services can be described as:
- In Support Services we strives to achieve IS Service excellence and ensures best in class support.
- We resolve incidents as close to the user as possible for faster resolution times and a higher first resolution rate to increase end user productivity.
- We inspire a service oriented culture to enhance the professional dialog with our end users.
- We deliver harmonized and integrated IT-based financial solutions and application support service for Grundfos companies worldwide.
Additionally IS Support Services is about to restructure itself, in order to align to the global IS strategy - essentially making sure that the right expertise is available at the desired proximity of the actual demand.
IS Support Services are supporting several Business Areas which covers all Grundfos Companies worldwide.
- The IS Center is expected to support Operations of worldwide locations with a 24/5 coverage .
- The customers are within the different Operation Units using action requesting systems.
Apart from that, most of the contact will be with IS Colleagues worldwide within all SAP delivery areas.
The Support Engineer provides 1st line support for the Global Service Desk to super users for Business solutions and services. By following the Incident Management procedures, the Support Engineer ensures that normal services to end users are restored in the shortest period of time.
The major tasks consist of following main areas:
- Monitoring and operate in MS Service Manager system
- Incidents solving incl. escalation to 2nd level support
- Implementation of Standard Changes according to Change Management process
- Service requests (Q&A, mass data changes, price uploads etc.)
- Communication with Super Users according to above operations
- Monitoring batch job
- 1-2 years experience in SAP BI (Business Intelligence) version 3.5 or later and who are willing to work on shift schedules
- Strong commitment to excellence, integrity and service-mindedness is a must
- Strong communication skills both in written and verbal
- Great collaboration skills; as s/he will work with many different people in our organization
- Necessary to have a very outgoing, open and calm personality
- Independent and self-motivated
If this sounds like you, please click the 'apply' button to progress with your application.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany, USA and Canada and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.