The vacant position is a part of the Grundfos IS Delivery Area:
IS SAP & Integration Development Department
The department is an internal IT function that delivers Grundfos developed applications/functionalities for IT Business Delivery areas that supports the Grundfos business with solutions.
The scope for the department is:
- To efficiently develop and maintain cost effective, sustainable solutions by request from Grundfos IT Business delivery areas.
- To develop configurable software product suites, based on standardized re-usable software components, adhering to a defined common enterprise architecture.
To establish and maintain a truly global development capability that is based on aligned mature processes, methods, documentation and tools, which supports the use of sub-contractors.
The Application Developer is expected to:
- Analyze software requirements and design programs
- Develop concise and robust programming code for programs and application elements using standard development tools and platforms to support business requirements.
- Test the programs and applications
- Provide support and bug fixing in collaboration with the internal IS colleagues
The major tasks will be programming to support development for:
- CBI – Continuous Business Improvement
- Incident handling (Bug Fixing)
Industry, market and business environment
- ABAP development experience from a larger Global industrial Production Company
- Alternatively from a Consultant Company doing similar kind of assignments
- More than 5 years of relevant work experience
Technical, functional and professional
ABAP development experience is a “must”
Knowledge within one or more of the following areas will be needed:
- SAP Fiori and Fiori App development (WebIDE, Gateway among others)
- ABAP OO
- Java development
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany, USA and Canada and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.