What do we offer?
IS SAP & Integration Development Department
IS SAP & Integration Development Department is an internal IT function that delivers Grundfos developed applications/functionalities for IT Business Delivery areas that supports the Grundfos business with solutions.
The scope for the department are:
- To efficiently develop and maintain cost effective, sustainable solutions by request from Grundfos IT Business delivery areas.
- To develop configurable software product suites, based on standardized re-usable software components, adhering to a defined common enterprise architecture.
- To establish and maintain a truly global development capability that is based on aligned mature processes, methods, documentation and tools, which supports the use of sub-contractors
A day in a life . . .
The Application Developer is expected to:
- Analyze software requirements and design programs
- Develop concise and robust programming code for programs and application elements using standard development tools and platforms in order to support business requirements.
- Test the programs and applications
- Provide support and bug fixing in collaboration with the internal IS colleagues
The job is yours if . . .
- You have university IT degree
- You have more than 5 years work experience in SAP PI
- You have knowledge within one or more of the following areas:
- EDIFACT and ANSI X12
- Connectivity via JMS, HTTP, AS2, FTP, SFTP
- Idoc structures / constructions
- JAVA development
"On a personal level, we are looking for someone that has international cultural understand; very systematic; thorough and responsible; self-motivating; highly driven; and with good interpersonal skills." Jakob finishes.
If this job sounds exciting for you, please send us your resume and cover letter today and no later than 5 February 2018 by clicking on "Apply."
We look forward to hearing from you.
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany, USA and Canada and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.