What do we offer?
The Grundfos IS Process, Tools and Training service area is the driver of designing, implementing and governing the global IS processes, based on best practices. We support Grundfos IS in working effectively by providing process consultancy, tools and process training as well as ensuring process performance metrics.
A day in a life . . .
The IS Associate Process Consultant plays a key role to ensure that Grundfos IS continuously follows a profound Performance Management approach and facilitates a Grundfos Excellence culture based on LEAN and ITIL best practice. The Specialist acts as advisor for the IS Process Owners and should be able to inspire and challenge on Process Owner/Delivery Area Manager level.
The following main areas are handled by the IS Associate Process Consultant:
- Process documentation for new and existing processes
- Conduct Process support on globally aligned processes
- The Initiate and facilitate LEAN process works
- Participating and driving in process improvement activities of the PIT (Process Improvement Teams)
- ARIS process design and attributes up-keeping
- Conduct training for processes and related tools
- Assist in training planning and onboarding of new colleagues
- Other Activities
- Process-related documents up-keeping, including training materials, process contact
- IS Process SharePoint site superuser
- Provide IS management with process performance report
- Process maturity assessment
- Ensure process and tool alignment
- Other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned by the superior
You get this job if. . .
- You have knowledge and interest in Business Excellence
- You have knowledge and experience with ITIL
- YOu have knowledge of LEAN
- You speak and write English fluently
"On the personal level, we look for someone who has the following qualities: analytical, has the ability to inspire and challenge Pprocess owner/delivery area manager level, has focus on quality and accuracy, has the LEAN improvement mindset, disciplined and self-motivated, and has an excellent approach in general." Hans finishes.
If this jobs sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume and cover letter today and no later than 31 January 2018 by clicking on "Apply."
Grundfos is currently moving to a global recruiting system to enhance your user experience. Our new system is already live in Germany, USA and Canada and other countries will follow throughout 2017. Due to legislation, we unfortunately cannot transfer existing candidate data to the new system. To keep you updated on opportunities in Grundfos, we kindly ask you to create a talent profile in our new system. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause and hope that you still wish to join our talent pool. Click here for signup.
Please note that if you have already applied for a position, your application will be managed in the system in which you have applied. This means that you do not need to re-enter your application in the new system unless a recruiter contacts you directly in this regard.
Thank you for your interest in Grundfos.